Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Roman Holiday and Holiday from Blogging

Oh my, when was the last time I blogged? So much has happened since then, both good and bad. New Orleans Fashion Week and Amelie G Style Magazine's spring issue launch among the good, and of course, exciting things that Jesse and I are able to partake in on a nearly daily basis. But, I couldn't recall all if them if I tried. Tomorrow I have a long day, but I hope to recount a few of the insightful and enjoyable things that occurred in my life over the last few weeks.

Highlights: My Style Pill, Keiko Lynn, Saucy Glossie and this fellow's inspiring panel conversation and my fashion writer career beginning to take shape and Jesse and I looking into moving to Spain for a semester or two. Maybe even indefinitely. Well, I'll get to that in my next post.

Til tomorrow.

No comments: