Monday, November 1, 2010

Bye-bye, Day

I'm a little frustrated because today was supposed to be productive. Instead, I've been driving around from cafe to cafe, and the one I'm currently at has a dearth of outlets and my battery life is quickly dwindling. The last place I was at had a shotty wireless network, and the first place (The Orange Couch) was amazing, but I left it. Err, I have to pick up the kids in less than two hours so I'm going to stay in the Garden District since I'll be close. Oh, and E has just come on the gas gauge so I will have to get that after I pick the kids up. Where did $15 dollars go? I filled it on Friday! I'm annoyed. I'd rather read than work on NANO now because I just feel negative. So maybe that's what I'll do. Though I can't even just read for fun because I have homework assignments. Blah.

Oh, and the NANO site's being uncooperative. I'm trying to reset my password and the site keeps timing out or something. I hope the rest of November is better than today. Oh, but I did bring Jesse a delicious sandwich from Satsuma though, and I made myself a veggie quesadilla.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Dear Angela,

I know you're busy but you need to update your blog. I hate to be a nag but your last post is from the last time I was there!

:-)

Miss you!

Drew