One, I'm going to apply to grad school for anthropology. Definitely New School in NYC, maybe Tulane, maybe UVA, maybe NYU. I might look at Toronto and some other international options. Problem is, application fees. Maybe by then, I'll be making a little bit more money.
Two, I'm also going to apply for jobs with magazines, Condé Nast publishing house and New York Magazine in particular. I'll need to do some more research, but by then, I'll have had 2 years with Amelie G.
Three, I'm going to apply to work with the United Nations, too. The more I read about the Norwegian extreme right-wing terrorist and his manifesto, the more I want to learn and inform people about what's going on in the world; how we can be good, empathetic people; and how we can preserve our planet for our grandchildren. I remember wanting to be a part of the UN, especially in high school and college. What happened to that fiery, "fearless" idealist?!
Hmph. We'll see what happens.
2 comments:
Hey girlie, how do I follow your blog?
What happened to the fiery, fearless, idealist indeed. . .
I've been wondering that myself lately.
I've also been wondering how I ended up here at 25 and still not knowing which way is up or down.
Post a Comment