Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hair, specifically mine

While I miss my short hair (and I mean at times I really miss it), and the celebrity-followers indicate a trend towards short and sweet, I'm committed to letting my hair grow out. But, that doesn't mean I can't trim the bangs a little, right? I'm just a little hesitant since I've waited so long to be able to tuck my bangs behind my ear. But, I think my hair needs a better form, more tiering. Hmph. Will my waves and curls ruin any chance of a cute and mysterious sweep on bangs? You would think I'd remember (or be able to tell from old photos), but I guess we might just have to see. Maybe if I can convince Neill, he'll take some scissors to them (being my hairs).


And, how you insert photos into a post? I'd like to post some of the people whose hair has been inspiration for my own cuts.

No comments: