Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh, the week be over!

The bad news is that I'm having a tumultuous week, but right now I need to go to bed so I can head to the Westbank to babysit tomorrow morning. The good news is I turn 24 next Saturday. So long sucky year #23!

I will update once I know more about my uncertain position (for lack of a better word and or lack thereof) with Little Gate. This week hasn't been my best, but I'm still trying to figure out things, ironing out my plans in the immediate future. But, I'm trying not to rush my decision-making so I'm not regretful once I've already started whatever it is I could potentially choose to do.

Next entry title: I don't care if my resume isn't what every HR Department is looking for

I'm going to do it my way, a way that makes me happy. Not the form-letter, fill-in-the-blank resume for cookie-cuttered shapes (aka shadows) of a human being. Ha.

Wow, bitter much?

No comments: