On a possible curing note, I want to try rolfing! Maybe that'll knock some of my tension out.
Looking into the window and trying to see if what I perceive is really there . . .
Sunday, January 16, 2011
bad blogger
I'm neglecting the blogging, I know. I just have a lot on my plate this upcoming week, and I'm feeling stressed and in a bad mood. I know I'm taking it out on Mia and Jesse, but I am having a hard time curbing my attitude. I did buy a car on Friday, and Jesse was there to hold my hand. 2010 Honda Civic, with only 6131 miles when I drove it off the lot. That purchase feels/felt good. I feel like more of an adult after buying it, my first major buy. But, I just have so much that I need to do, and I'm a little nervous about undertaking such a financial responsibility. Four classes this semester will be tough. I'm stressed, but I actually believe in myself, that I can do it! Well, that's all for now. I'm exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have alot on your plate so it's understandable that blogging isn't your top priority. :-)
Congrats on the new car!! Welcome to adult hood. Next is a house! You'll probably get there before us since we live in the land of 300,000 one bedrooms apartment. Grr.
I've been wanting to try rolfing too but it can be pricey. Maybe try a massage first? I adore a good swedish massage.
Post a Comment