Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a car, finally

The last couple of weeks have been relaxing in that I've been lazy and not completing the agenda I have been planning. I just wanted to update that on Friday, I am officially purchasing my first car. Yes, at over 24 1/2 years old. I'll be signing the papers for a 2010 Honda Civic, used with 6,000 miles. I had to give up the Mini idea because of practicality, and once I test-drove the Civic that I will be buying (and a newHonda Insight), I knew that it would be reliable and more cost-effective. Well, I still have quite a bit to do between now and then (i.e., set up insurance if needed, that is if there is no grace period; prepare for classes next week though UNO's relaunch of their website is making that impossible; and work on my Spring issue articles). I got online just now to look up something, but I forget what it was. Hmm, good day today. Lazy, but fun because Jes took off of work and we spent the day together. It sort of started out at Ruby Slippers, which if you haven't tried, we HIGHLY recommend! (Think Bananas Foster pain perdue and Bread pudding pancakes!) We walked over to the new CBD locations literally four blocks from our apartment.

Well, I'll update again soon. Guten nacht!

No comments: