Also, Neill's going to redesign my website so I'll have something complete to put on my calling cards and forward to future employers. Not that I'm looking at all for a job. I've got too much going for me and on right now. Speaking of calling cards, I received my Amelie G business cards last week.
Friday, Margaret found a tiny, tuxedo kitten in the middle of Laurel and Jefferson. So after a short trial sleepover with Saki, Jesse and I have more-or-less decided to adopt her. In the spirit of the royal wedding, the day of which she was found, the girls at Scriptura have named her Pippa. I'm bringing her to work everyday and to the store even when I have class. She's so cute, feisty, adventurous and a scratcher. We're hoping Saki is liking her more and more each day.
I turn 25 in about a month. I'm not going to have party, but Jesse and I are probably going to Ocean Springs for the weekend. I'm going to throw Mia a birthday party though the weekend after so I'm pretty excited about all of that. Just too much to do before then!
No comments:
Post a Comment