Friday, May 13, 2011

Sleepy time

I'm exhausted and I've had less to do recently than I did prior to this week, exam week. Well, perhaps it's all over and I'm just running out of the stress adrenaline. I'd like to think that, but maybe I'm just lazy. But, after this week (starting tomorrow), I'm going to exercise. Jes and I are going to do more with the animals. Well, I'd like us to, but I haven't specifically asked him. He's going to take Saki though to the park while I'm at work tomorrow. After, we'll go to Tori and Ashley's grad bbq, and Sunday, we have a baby shower for Lydia in Metairie, which reminds me to get the gift tomorrow at Angelique Baby. Today, I worked at the Metairie store because Sally and Margaret have been out of town.

Oh sweet bed. Running around with Pippa today was a little worrisome (on the way to the vet); hurried (trying to make it from Metairie to Uptown in what was supposed to be a 30 minute lunch); and lastly, fun (running grocery errands for food for her and her dad). We'll have to do it again soon...with Saki though.

Things to do. I troubleshooted my phone today with an at&t rep so if it doesn't help the service, I'm probably going to cancel my account. Then, I'll get my smart phone, which will help me use twitter and other social media/networking tools. I also need to get Neill to work on my website; he can really make it my own, but I don't now when I'll be able to pay him.

I've been planning Mia's 21st birthday party.
Invitations - check
Reservations at Eiffel Society - check
Dress - not yet

It's pretty exciting! Will share more later :)

Lastly, Jes and I are moving to MidCity to the American Can Company Apartments! Will update more on that later, too.

No comments: