Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The end of play-by-plays: New directions in blogging

I'm attempting to change my blogging style. Before, and even as I type this, I've wanted to use my blog as more of a journal, an archival place to document all my life's happenings so that I can reflect on the good times and learned from the trying ones. Unfortunately, for many reasons, I have come to find this task impossible with many posts unfinished and promises of updates unfulfilled. I am going to really try to transition my blog into more of a, for lack of a better expression, easy read place for me to give you just the gist of my feelings, hopes, fears and rants.

Here's to that! I know Drew will be proud.

Along with that, I'll be working on my online presence. Neill and I are meeting about my online portfolio, I'll work on Pinterest and twitter, and linkin, too.

No comments: