Omygod, I'm so glad I'm not in college anymore. Today's the first day of the fall semester at Loyola. I decided to go to the library to check my email among other things because I haven't gotten a new charger for my laptop yet (I have an old ibook and my charger decided to die recently). So I am sitting in the library, filling out my application for Country Day because they asked for it, and I hear these guys talking behind me...pretty loudly, just talking and then whining about a book one of them had to buy. Okay, understandable. 70usd for a paperback sucks. But, I must have heard 50 "fucks" or variations of the word. I was like, is that all you know how to say? There were other explicatives used as well, but it was just ridiculous. I wanted to turn around and ask him if he had to say f--- so many times or if he knew any other words.
If he's representative of our generation (or the one right under me), which I hope and pray he's not, we are "fucked." (for lack of a better word.) Ahh, rant, vent, whatever. Sorry about this, but it's bothers me!
No comments:
Post a Comment