Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Makeover?

I'm getting braces and it's time for a make-over. Nothing extreme. My mom says I need to get my teeth fixed, and her insurance will cover part of it now. I guess I want to reinvent myself physically. Contacts again, too.

I'm going to continue what I started years ago. I will get in shape, do more tfp shoots, and find my way into a minor modeling career. Ha, we'll see if I follow through this time.

Went to Anthro again today. Exchanged yesterday's Ipanema dress (though I had my eyes on it for more than a month!) for another dress on sale (today, a huge sale so I'm glad I returned a second day in a row), a sweater and a beaded belt. And, they credited $0.10 to my debit card, so though miniscule, I still paid less for those three things than the one dress. If I have money when we're in Austin, I hope to check out their location. Speaking of which, I met a manager at Anthro today who filled me in on the status of the Canal location. He'll be helping open our new one and he told me when to come in for open recruiting! So, fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EDWARD IS STARING AT ME, MAKE HIM STOP. And you really should stop going so extreme with everything. It's not like because you're getting braces and want to reinvent a bit that now you have to become a model, etc. Like it's perfectly possible for you to get contacts again and wear them alternating with glasses so you don't go 3 years with only contacts and then 4 years with only glasses. Just a suggestion..