Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Overdue on a post

Ack, I know I'm overdue on an update, especially considering Mia's and my birthdays happened this week. And, let me tell you, 24 is a great year! I can feel it. It's day four and I'm happy!

I don't want to make a full update though right now because I should be studying for the Praxis I'm taking Saturday. And, just what have I been doing? I watched two episodes of Smallville with Jesse, and I didn't even need him convincing me. For the past hour, I've been searching for jobs on craigslist, which reminds me--I got a call back from Playworks today so I have a group interview in about two weeks. Anyhow, long story short, there's lots I'd like to write/talk about, but until Saturday morning, no blogging, or watching Glee, craigslist-browsing or letter-writing. Boo, but I'm blocking myself. Scratch off "Watching Glee;" I'll study after.

Well, I wanted to write all of this to convince myself with tangible documentation.

No comments: