http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/31/photos-most-polluted-plac_n_693008.html?alacarte=1#s130978
Today was nice and relaxing...my first weekday off in a while. I did babysit Adele, but before that I ran errands and did minimal homework readings. I don't got into work tomorrow until 2 so I'm hoping to get some more homework done beforehand.
Also found out that Scriptura is considering a word-pressing internship. I found out today that their word presser interned with many presses such as Lucky Paper and Dauphine. I am so happy to hear that, and a part of me really, really wants to apply and wishes I could to do it. But, I don't know how I could juggle work, school and Amelie G. On the other hand, I don't want Scriptura to lose its specialness for me because I work there on a regular basis and know its nooks and crannies like the back of my hand. Either way, it's not something I need to do right now; I could have the opportunity when I'm done with my Master's. And, I want to see where Anthro takes me. But, it is something I would like to do. Papermaking as well is something I've been wanting to do. Why are all these near ideas and cool opportunities presenting themselves at once?! Ah, well, buenas noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment