Oh, the things we have to do! Book clubs, NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org/) and more. Til next time!
Looking into the window and trying to see if what I perceive is really there . . .
Thursday, September 30, 2010
To write or not to write? No longer a question.
With the help of my best friend [turned personal webdesign publicist], I'm more committed to seriously launching my writing career. First step, assemble hardcopy and online portfolios. I read this article that this same friend shared with me, but even before that, her pep talk and encouragement yesterday elicited feelings of optimism about how my life is currently and what I can do to be happy in chasing a realistic dream I've had for a while: to write (and make a living from it). Anyhow, I do have to go because I have to babysit at 10:30, work at Anthro between 4 and 9, and find time to do homework and Amelie G spread sheets. But, I am in higher spirits and I hope that things are the same for you, my readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First, I'm so glad you're excited!
Second, I'm so excited to live where F. Scott Fitzgerald lived.
Third, when you come up here we're going on a Fitzgerald tour of Long Island to re-imagine The Great Gatsby.
Fourth, you my friend are definitely going to be a writer. You have a much better shot at it than I.
:-)
Post a Comment