Looking into the window and trying to see if what I perceive is really there . . .
Monday, July 13, 2009
Estoy en casa. :) I'm home, but very tired at the moment. Today (or yesterday) was Jesse's birthday, and I arrived at 6 pm the day before so I had half a day of traveling in two flights. I had a wonderful weekend with Carolina and Erick (and Mario Friday night). I was in Guate City (which is very dangerous at times and in certain areas moreso than others) and on Saturday we went to Antigua. I'll write more (yet again, I'm saying this) tomorrow, though I have a few errnads to run. I need to find a job and get a phone or sim card (since I lost my cellphone in Xela my third day there). I still have a bit of unpacking to do, and Mia's coming over tomorrow evening because she, Neill, Jess and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince at 12:01. I made crabcakes for dinner tonight and mousse (but out of a box). I had planned on making a chapine breakfast, but Jess and I were going to Santa Fe for lunch, so by the time we got back from the grocery, it was pointless to make breakfast. I'll be eating some of our many leftover boxes in the refridgerator and making crabcakes again for dinner tomorrow. We just couldn't finish them. I think we had a wonderful day, and I hope that Jesse has a perfect 28th year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment