Monday, November 9, 2009

Sore throats and good-byes

I'm sick so I actually called into work yesterday evening to take off for today and teaching ESL tonight (still waiting to hear back from the site coordinator of the latter). Aunt Anita's visit was very fun and I pretty much regret all the negative things I said prior to her arriving. But, it was anxiety-driven and in the heat of the moment. I need to think about this when I feel on the verge of getting upset. I must acknowledge that it's not as bad as it seems and that I'll probably end up really enjoying what's to come. I'll update more later as Jesse and I brought her to the airport this morning before he left for work. More about the weekend and my sickness. Now I'm going to curl up in bed and read a book :)

No comments: