Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cogito and Video, a class

Sorting through stuff and came across my Philosophy on Film syllabus. So I wanted to throw it away, but there are still some films on it I have't watched. I'll just copy the entire list down on here though so I'll have it in case I want to watch any in the future. Dr. Dietrich was my professor, and a very good one at that.

Here goes. The ones with asterics are those I've already seen.

Cold Fever
Drunken Angel [Yoidore Tenshi]*
When We Were Kings
Seven Samurai [Shichinin no samurai]
I <3>
Being John Malcovich*
Eternal Sunshine
Avalon*
Ghost in the Shell*
Les Triplettes de Belleville*
Richard III*
Breaking the Waes
The Shining*
Blue Velvet*
Lost Highway
Wild at Heart
Bad Lieutenant
Irr e versible
Requiem for a Dream*
Cidade de Deus*
Amores Perros
L'Enfant
La Madre Muerta
Mar Adentro*
Soy Cuba
Before Nigh Falls
Dead Man*
Barton Fink
Blow Up
L'Avventura
La Notte
L'Eclisse
Il Deserto Rosso

No comments: