Boy, I am so tired, but I just wanted to get on quickly to say hi. A lot has been going on in my life, but at the same time, not really a lot has been going on. Still looking for jobs, in retail, and even the food/service industry as well as administrative assistant gigs (gross). Anyway, it's nearing the end of July which means no more salary directly depositing into my account after this month. Sigh, but I am looking forward to a change of pace, job-wise and starting my first Master's degree. I can't help it. I really like school! I'll be a better student this time. No "hopefully" about it. I have to be.
Jes and I officially got our 19th floor CBD apartment, and we found out late last week. I finally just called to check in and she told me it was all approved. We're pretty excited, of course, but the move will be stressful as we consolidate and let go of the unneeded fluff (as well as all those papers I keep and treasure so dearly often never to give them a second look-over).
Well, it's late. Jes and I are going to play some Rockband because I want to sing after being inspired last Thursday at karaoke. It's been a long time since we last played, but it used to bring us so much joy!
Will update again soon. I've been babysitting and going to BR visiting my family. That's my excuse for my hiatus.
No comments:
Post a Comment