Friday, July 9, 2010

Lots to do this weekend and UNO Acceptance

Yes, I finally got an official acceptance to UNO via email yesterday!

This is Jesse's pre-birthday weekend so we'll probably be looking for things to do this weekend. Jesse thinks that I think my life is boring. He said that after catching up on my blog entries, but I don't think that's the case. My blog entries just aren't as imaginative as his because I don't use my blog to tell stories or recount dreams really. But, I honestly don't know if I think my life is boring. I'm trying to figure things out so sometimes I'm bored and sometimes I'm tired. Sometimes it feels like I have plenty to do and other times, I'm laying at home, calling Jesse at work 8 times in one hour. Anyway, tomorrow is the Running with the Bulls Sangria pub-like crawl. Also, there are a lot of Bastille Day festivities going on.


Sunday is the World Cup. Mia's coming into New Orleans to watch it with us and pick me up. I'll go back to BR for the day do some errands. Tuesday is Jesse's birthday. I can't say what we're doing yet though because it's a surprise. Well, happy weekend!

No comments: