Just a quick note before I fall asleep. I got a call today while I was doing dishes. Not thinking anything of it, chalking it up to Mia or Holli, I did stop mid dish-washing and answer it. Lo and behold, it was the assistant sales manager from Anthropologie. She called to offer me the position that I interviewed for on Thursday, to which I preemptively said yes, ever so enthusiastically. It's part-time and my "yes" came even before she told me the pay. Over eager? You bet! I was just so happy, awkward, relieved, and so many other adjectival emotions.
This morning was quite exciting and entertaining as well. Jesse and I did quite a bit of shopping after our failed attempt at going to the DMV at 8 to renew our licenses. Apparently, they're not open on Saturdays as we were informed by the policeman outside via car speaker. So we ended up spending the morning into the afternoon shopping for mattresses and other things. Will discuss more later because I'm falling asleep.
Good night, friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment