Thursday, July 1, 2010

New blog, newly freelance

I’ve decided to separate my writing for a legitimate audience (not to say that my personal blog followers are illegitimate in any way) from my personal blog, mainly followed by close friends. Well, at least regularly by one friend. So from now on, when I write something that I hope or plan to have published, be it by press or online, I will post it on here unless the terms of my contributing employer (or benefactor of TFP) forbid it.

Rest assured, I will continue to blog here under Estranged Jazz/Looking into the Window/oppositeofxenophobic. I may not even like wordpress' user-ability. But, if you are interested in reading non-personalized stories, go to angelabernadette.wordpress.com.

My email address regarding this blog, my writings at invadenola.com, ameliegmag.com, and any other publications that may throw me a bone will henceforth be angelabernadette@gmail.com.

Lastly, here is a site to help budding freelancers like myself. http://freelanceswitch.com/ Hope it advises you with the same insight that I feel it has given me though I’m still figuring everything out.

Cheers.

No comments: