Sunday, April 18, 2010

Opinions for clothing: interviewing with L Style G Style

I know that I should dress a little more monochronously for interviews, but this outfit is quite me. I love the floral print (and if I can't afford J. Crew, I'll make my way to Target and find something similar). I can't get all giddy yet though since I still don't even know if they want me to come into Austin or we're still doing a phone interview. So shopping is on hiatus. I'm waiting for the second call from them. Well, lemme know what you think.

The shoes and Coach bag are just placed on here for fun; I definitely cannot afford them. And, pink is far from my favorite color, but I love this satchel!

http://www.mywomenstuff.com/2010/02/28/new-coach-kristin-collection-sparking-a-renewed-interest-in-coach/





2 comments:

Neill said...

...you don't have to dress monochromatic for interviews, especially for an interview with a gay and lesbian magazine.

Couture Amor said...

Love it! Very Fashionable. I think it could definitely work for an interview.