Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh, the day

Overslept today and it reminded me of the good old days of unemployment. I feel guilty saying that because I should be thankful that I have a means of paying bills and supporting myself. But, I wish I had a job that I really loved and woke up excited to go to each morning.

Today I'm supposed to meet up with Drew to work on our script. Though it's been slow and new, I'm enjoying this different medium. Obviously, I wish I could get paid to write because I love doing it! I guess if I took the time (for example this summer when I'm off of work for 1-2 months), then I could potentially work on something substantially readable. Until then, I'll have to dream and work one day at a time. I'm still waiting for the phone interview with L Style G Style in Austin. I think they said it would be in May...

Also in the plans today--clean the apartment and run. I've been doing well with exercising since returning from Missouri. Hopefully my nearly 11 o'clock wake-up won't set me back too far. I'm worried about returning to LG on Monday, not being able to make it to work for 7:40 because I've been in the habit of sleeping in now.

Lastly, I'm really starting to read some of the blogs that nominally have been following on here. I'm hoping to expand my network and really connect with some other bloggers. I also want to revamp my banner layout and possibly come up with a new background. We'll see. I know that it's supposedly simple, but I still don't know how to add photos or link previous posts. I just need to take the time to play around, I'm sure. Blogspot seems pretty user-friendly.

http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/ - fun option for templates

No comments: