You called me a month ago to ask me if I'd still be interested in the application I put in at the end of last summer. You said the interviews would be in May. You asked me if I was still in NOLA, and I told you yes, but I'm willing to relocate to Austin. You said you'd get back to me. That was about a month ago (possibly longer), and I called you last Monday to confirm a date. I was told that someone would get back to me the next day on whether the originally stated phone interview would suffice or if you'd prefer having me come in person. I waited, day after day after day. I didn't want to seem needy or impatient. So finally, yesterday I called to get the office voicemail requesting that I leave a message and that you'd return my call within a business day. Alas, I waited once again all day to receive your call.
I want to work for you. Despite the seemingly lacking sense of punctuality and possibly priority, the magazine seems amazing! I can tell from the online version, and I've also heard good things offline about you. I'm just waiting so I can ask my boss off should I need to travel to Austin. Additionally, contracts go out any day now and I'll only have a week to decide to sign on for another year at McGehee or look for something else. I need you to give me an answer. I will be content to stay at McGehee though admittably, it's not challenging in the way I want to be. There just aren't a lot of options in New Orleans right now in the fields that I am interested in working. Tomorrow, I'm going to J. Crew to buy some interview clothes. Maybe premptive, but I've waited long enough.
http://www.lstylegstyle.com/
I should be studying now. Ah, Praxis.
No comments:
Post a Comment