http://www.opentable.com/home.aspx
I happened upon the site when trying to decide where to eat dinner before Wicked tomorrow evening. After a lot of suggestions (and I would like to eat at each and every one of these NOLA restaurants someday), we decided on a place on Magazine that I have been wanting to try for a while now--Le Petit Grocery.
Review likely to follow.
List of suggestions from NOLA native coworkers:
Patois, Clancy's, Irene's, Galatoire's, Brighton's, Vizards, Bayona, Wolfe's, G.W. Fins, Red Fish Grill, NOLA, Cuveé, August (John Besh's), Bacco's, The Grill Room at Windsor Court, Café Amelie, Martineque Bistro, Upperline, The Joint, Dick and Jenny's, Eleven 79, Herbsaint, Joey K's, Coulis
Jesse and I used to eat out a lot and we still try to get out there as much as we can afford, but these haven't made on our repertoire yet. Some of our favorites include Dante's Kitchen, Baru, Cote Sud, Jamila's, Sukho, LA Thai, Kyoto, Rocky's, Whole Foods (hehe) and Santa Fe, among others.
No comments:
Post a Comment